Here you will find frequently requested forms of the Friend of the Court in a printable format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader© to view these files. Click the image below to get the free Reader from Adobe®.
The following forms are approved only for use in Saginaw County. These forms are periodically updated and some may be eliminated as policies and laws change.
- Petition Regarding Custody and Parenting Time, Form 40
- Response to Petition Regarding Custody
- Petition Regarding Change of Domicile/Residence, Form 60
- Response to Petition Regarding Change of Domicile/Residence
- Petition Regarding Parenting Time, Form 50
- Response to Petition Regarding Parenting Time
- Affidavit and Request for Parenting Time Enforcement
- Petition Regarding Child Support, Form 20
- Response to Petition Regarding Child Support
- Reimbursement of Uninsured Medical Expenses
- Petition to Rescind License Suspension, Form 30
- Support Abatement Form
- Saginaw County Information and Application for Direct Deposit/Electronic Transfers
- Requirements for Requesting an Order for Suspension of Filing Fees and Order Form
- Request for Child Support Enforcement Form
- Petition Regarding Joint Legal Custody Dispute
- 2010 Standard Parenting Time Schedule
- Notice of Hearing
Records and Licenses
Want to obtain a certified record or license? Looking for information about vital records? Learn more about these and other questions by following the links below.
- Assumed Business Names
- Concealed Weapons Permit
- Death & Marriage
- Marriage License
- Military Discharge
- Notary Public
- Regular and certified copies of court records – order online and charge your credit card
Saginaw County certified copies of births, deaths and marriage licenses can be ordered online with a credit card thru VITALCHEK.
Simply click on the VITALCHEK link and follow instructions:
Probate Court Veteran Forms
Probate Court’s Veteran Burial Application Forms
- Saginaw County Soldiers & Sailors Commission Burial Allowance Application (fill in)
- Saginaw County Soldiers & Sailors Commission Burial Allowance Application (print)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the forms. You can download it free by clicking on the image below.
Important: Before printing any fill-in forms that you may use from this site or the State Court site, please check the top-right corner of the form to determine how many copies of the form are required for filing with the Court.
10th Circuit Court forms
(available at the Michigan Supreme Court site)
70th District Court’s Local forms
Some of the links in this site require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can get it free from the Adobe site by clicking on the image below.
Waiver of Arraignment
Affidavit for small claims
Criminal history record check
Plea by Mail
Day Parole/Work Release Verification Form
Civil Infraction, Claim of Appeal
Order for Adjournment
14 Day Waiver
Change of Plea
Motion to Amend
Online Forms from State Court Administrator’s Office