Saginaw County Bar Association ListServ

Message Archive

Golf Outing

On June 22, 2006, the SCBA will again have it’s golf outing.  Normally we only have one “contest,” which is an actual stroke event.  The winner receives the Angelo Trogan Memorial Trophy.  I am thinking of adding other flights/events, such as two man scramble, or four man scramble or some such thing.  I would like to have input.  Thanks, Paul Purcell, pmpurce@mi.gov

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA