Saginaw County Bar Association ListServ

Message Archive

UAW Legal Services Plan

The UAW Legal Services Plan is looking for a full time temporary attorney to work in the Bay City office.
Our base pay is equivalent to $54,500/year, over $1000/week.  There are no fringe benefits since this is a temporary position.

The ability to learn new systems and to use the computer is essential.
Our office uses an intranet with computer based legal systems in various practice areas, HotDocs, BankruptcyPRO, Westlaw, an in house software program for case management including file notes, and Microsoft Outlook for our office calendar, among other programs..

There is no guarantee of any permanent future employment.
I am interviewing candidates beginning Monday, February 13th.

Feel free to circulate this information to other attorneys.
Larry
Librado Gayton, Managing Atty.
UAW Legal Services Plan, 4139 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706
989-684-3300 Fax 989-684-8585
libradoga@uawlsp.com

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA