Saginaw County Bar Association ListServ

Message Archive

association or associate

 DEAR FELLOW BAR MEMBERS; I HAVE RECENTLY EXPERIENCED SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT HAVE CONVINCED ME I CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE PRACTICE AS A SOLE PRACTICIONER. I WISH TO EITHER FIND AN ASSOCIATE TO WORK WITH ME OR TO ASSOCIATE WITH OTHERS IN PRACTICE.. IF YOU HAVE SUCH AN INTEREST OR KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO MAY, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE (793-5080) BY FAX (793-2037) OR E-MAIL AT DWANLAWOFFICES@EARTHLINK.NET.  THANKS, MIKE DWAN

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA