Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:15 PM
Subject: Judge Jurrens article in the Summons

Kudos to Judge Jurrens for his recent article.  I especially liked the last paragraph.  Perhaps the Michigan Supreme Court will allow rubber hose confessions, and any error would be cured by a jury instruction.  Paul Purcell.

It has removed 265 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA