Saginaw County Bar Association ListServ

Message Archive

Volunteers Needed

Members of the SCBA have always been very supportive of the Legal Advice Clinic sponsored by Legal Services of Eastern Michigan. There are a few clinics that are not yet fully staffed. LSEM needs volunteer attorneys for the following dates:
July 27
August 24
October 26

Clinic hours are 9 AM until noon.
The Legal Advice Clinic is also great way for new attorneys to gain experience. If you are already scheduled for a clinic, thank you for your service. If you are available for one of the above dates, please contact by email or call me at 755-4465. Thank you for your continuing support. We appreciate each and every one of our volunteers.
Marilyn Hackett
Pro Bono Coordinator
Legal Services of Eastern Michigan

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA