Saginaw County Bar Association ListServ

Message Archive

Law Day Meeting

Law Day 2008 Theme:

THE RULE OF LAW
Foundation for Communities of Opportunity and Equity

FIFTY YEARS AGO President Eisenhower proclaimed the first Law Day a "day of national dedication to the principle of government under law." We invite you to join SCBA this May to celebrate this enduring principle during the 50th anniversary of Law Day with the theme, The Rule of Law: Foundation for Communities of Opportunity and Equity.

It may still be months away, but it's never too early to start.  The first 2008 SCBA Law Day Meeting is August 29, 2007 at the Courthouse, in the lower level conference room off of the coffee shop, at 12:00 noon.  We would love to have you join the committee.

Home Page | Calendar | Committees | Members | Links | Law Day | Contact | Site Map

Site design and hosting by SAMSA